Wednesday 15 May 2013

A life slump?

I don't know if a lot of you follow my blog... If any, but I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I think I've just been in a life slump... If that's a thing. It all started last Thursday when the Habs lost the game. This loss also ended the playoffs for my beloved team, and I was a mess for 2 days straight. A hockey team shouldn't have that power over me, but what can I say, I'm Canadian.



I have a few reviews lined up. Some are already written. This week I really plan on working on this blog. Adding links and widgets and stuff. I want to change the layout. I also want to find a host website. If anyone has recommandation for a good one, that'd be lovely. I have no idea where to start looking.

I'm currently reading Skulduggery Pleasant by Derek Landy and it's AMAZING. You should definitely check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment